Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Goals

I'm always trying to achieve my dreams that's why I always set goals to myself, and here are the goals I've set for myself for this second semester of the 2008, I wanted to share with you how important is to have always something to achieve in order to improve your life, keep going no matter what, the day you think you've reached your last dream that will be the day you`ll stop growing.

"Man is a goal seeking animal. His life only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals." Aristotle

Here is a list of my goals and I want to share it with you, I'm sure you also have Madonna's tour on yours, meet Madonna it's my dream, and I'll try everything to see her, to be next to one of the greatest achievers in this world, she has everything she wants because she has been working hard since a long time that's something I respect and admire from her. No matter what she keeps going on.

"The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them."
Denis Watley

Goals are dreams with deadlines, set yours!!

No comments: